New role - Service Charge Surveyor
GCL are looking to fill a new role of Service Charge Surveyor in the recently established Tenant Services Division. The successful candidate will work alongside the Tenant Services Director and will be responsible for the end-to-end process of auditing that ensures service charges are fair and accurate for clients. Assisting in new business generation is also expected. This full-time role is based mainly from the Nottingham office but will also include time at GCL’s Head office in Baldock Herts along with UK travel.
Required skills and experience:
- Prior experience with multi-faceted service charge is essential, either client side or in private practice
- Auditing annual service charge budgets and reconciliations.
- Lease review and analysis.
- Negotiating appropriately with landlords and managing agents.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to collate relevant documents and information.
- Maintaining internal schedules and information.
- Reporting to clients in a timely and accurate manner
- Demonstrated IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to manage own workload.
- Team player and team building skills.
- MRICS qualification ideal but not essential.
- Full clean driving license.
Please send your CV, and a short paragraph in relation to your suitability for the role along with your minimum required remuneration package to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Or apply via Linked-In @ Service Charge Surveyor | Grice Collins Long | LinkedIn.
Closing date for applications is 17:00 on Wednesday 24th February 2021.